Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes.

     "Take your victories, whatever they may be, cherish them, use them, but don't settle for them."-Mia Hamm

     "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is."-Vince Lombardi

     "We often regret the things we didn't do more than the things we did do."-Unknown

     "I am thankful for all of those who said no to me.  It is because of them I'm doing it myself."-Albert Einstein

     "Challenges are what makes life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."-Ralph Waldo Emerson

     "Some people want it to happen, some people wish for it to happen, others make it happen."-Michael Jordan

     "You cna't just beat a team, you have to leave an impression in their mind so they never want to see you again."-Mia Hamm

     "Never let success get to your head; never let failure get to your heart."-Unknown

    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment